Chris DuPont often takes bookings as a contracted musician for weddings and other events. He specializes in wedding ceremony music, and is especially practiced in leading music for Catholic wedding masses. Chris' rates and policies are below. All weddings require a contract.
Ceremony rate starts at $300.
If you wish to have Chris lead an ensemble of musicians, there will be a director fee starting at $75, plus stipends for each contracted player (allow $150-250 per player, depending on their needs).
- Additional fees may apply for transportation.
- Additional fees may apply for learning/acquiring new music.
- Additional fees apply if Chris needs to bring his own sound system.
- If Chris is to use the church's house sound system, you and your wedding coordinator must either provide a sound technician, or give Chris access to the house mixer. A great sound check and mix are crucial to great ceremony music.
- If the wedding takes place in a church environment, all song selections must be deemed appropriate by your officiant. Chris reserves the right to collaborate with the officiant on these decisions.